ジョブファンクション: インフォメーション システム（IS)
所在地: FR - Ile De France
L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business : beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €25, 84 billion consolidated sales (in 2016).
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal can rely on the support of a performing IT team.
DSIO’s purpose is to answer and anticipate business expectations efficiently by deploying and developing IT solutions across the world.
L'Oréal is looking for an IT Quality and Methodology Manager, based in Aulnay (93)
Main missions and responsibilities :
- The CIO Quality and methodology Manager will be accountable of quality and methods referential for DSIO department.
- Based on existing procedures at DSIO and new methods defined by Group CIO Office, he will propose adjustments and evolutions of the referential.
- He will also be responsible for IT4IT program’s initiatives implementation in DSIO.
- Position requires strong background on Quality Center solution.
- Knowledge on ServiceNow would be a plus.
- Close working relationships with Group/Zone IT teams, business partners, external partners and DSIO teams are needed.
Key job accountabilities :
- Define and enrich the quality referential for DSIO.
- Ensure IT standards are followed.
- Organise quality reviews and conduct audits on projects managed by DSIO.
- Coach DSIO teams on methods and procedures and support Change management.
- Define and monitor quality KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Define and communicate, on a regular basis, clear and actionable deliverables.
- Contribute to define the IT4IT Program roll-out strategy for DSIO.
- Anticipate and adjust the right organization, internal or external to address the objectives.
- Participate in the design of the IT4IT solutions (ITSM, PPM, Data visualization…) by reflecting and defending the user needs.
- Define rollout Methodology on these solutions (Tools, best practice, communication and training kit…).
- Ensure the effective implementation of new process and solutions and the consistency with the expressed needs.
- Expertise on the solutions chosen by Group CIO Office (ServiceNow, Power BI…).
- Develop expertise and knowledge on DSIO tools.
- Liaise with the DSIO IT teams, business teams and Global IT teams concerning IT4IT initiatives.
Experience and expected qualities :
- Graduated from an engineering school or university.
- 5 years of experience at least on a similar function.
- Solid background in project management, using traditional methods but also Agile approach (Experience as Scrum Master is a plus).
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Good organizational, time management, communication, process orientation and problem-solving skills with multiple clients/vendors/projects.
- Rigorous approach.
- Ability to federate teams around issues related to ongoing improvement and quality.
- Ability to coordinate and work in multiple simultaneous projects, in a multinational environment.
- Ability to track and report status to IT management.
- Have a customer focused attitude.
- New Technology/Methods/Procedures Evaluation Skills.
- Business analysis & ROI skills.
- Transversal management experience.
Technical skills :
- Quality Center.
- ITSM/PPM tools (ServiceNow is a plus).
- Microsoft Office applications -- Office Suite (Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio).
- Reporting tools (Power BI, …).
- Project methodology and Agile methodology.
- CMMI, ITIL, COBIT frameworks.
Other skills :
- French fluent.
- Good English language skills.