Join our IT Communication Team!
*** Starting from January/ February or March 2020 for 6 months ***
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. A business rich in meaning, it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others. Beauty is our language, a universal language. Joining L’Oreal means joining our mission of offering women and men worldwide the best innovation by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world. By acting as a real business partner for all our divisions, our Global IT team contributes directly to the success of L'Oréal's entire brand portfolio : Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…).
The IT Communications Content Intern is in charge of producing engaging content related to L’Oréal IT topics, spanning from IT branding to Beauty Tech, Cybersecurity, IT events, EVP contents, New ways of working and, more globally, everything that is related to L’Oréal IT strategy.
This engaging content aims at connecting IT topics with our main targets:
- 1,500 IT teams worldwide (IT for IT)
- Our main business partners inside the company (IT for Business)
- 82,000 L’Oréal employees worldwide (IT for Employees)
- Future recruits to L’Oréal IT (EVP)
Main missions and responsibilities:
- BAC +4 /+5 from a University, Business or Communication School in the Marketing Digital or Communication field.
- At least, one long experience in the communication field, preferably in a big company or a company agency.
- English is mandatory (not French).
- You like new technologies. Bonus: You have experience(s) in the IT field.
- You have Good relational skills
- You are rigorous
- And of course, you are creative!
What we offer:
· Located in Parisian Region (Clichy)
· 6 months within a passionate and enthusiastic team
· A formative experience
· Challenges and opportunities to take up
· An HR follow-up to help you build your future career path
More informations on the L’Oréal Group, let’s meet on our LinkedIn Page
Apply now to join the L’Oréal adventure !