Integration Architect design high-volume, real-time or batch, exchanges & interfaces between L'Oréal Group Applications, or SaaS to SaaS Services. He provide analysis and specifications of data models and data mapping/translation schemas that integrate separate data sources. He manage the interface development process and provide training and support for production Team. A sense of urgency, the ability to make good decisions, and the prioritization of tasks is necessary.
- Assists in the creation of interface design specifications and diagrams for proposed data exchange interfaces.
- Develops interfaces using specified tools and standards.
- Assists in the development of test plans and performs unit testing for all interface projects.
- Maintains interface documentation and specifications with guidance of Interface Developer.
- Assists with the deployment of tested interfaces into a production environment.
- Provides interface maintenance training to application support teams.
- Takes final responsibility for interface issue diagnosis and resolution reported by support teams.
- Contributes to healthcare application integration strategy and implementation in the community.
- Work closely with project/account managers on customer-specific initiatives that involve data translation or integration development.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to data transformation and flow.
- Analyze customer data specifications and provide gap analysis.
- Create documentation for future reference, training and support purposes.
- Provide customers or internal teams with support on technical integration issues. Assist others in development.
- Write transition plans to move development work into various environments.
- Facilitate training on integration techniques and methods, including creation of documentation for such training.
- Expert knowledge of SOA, Object-Oriented techniques, programming concepts and Integration design patterns.
- Experience developing web services for application integration. (REST & SOAP)
- Experience with designing complex frameworks.
- Experience developing TIBCO & CA Layer7 APIs
- Strong Experience implementing integration SAP (IDOC/BAPI) , Salesforce, and GS1 Standards
- knowledge of SQL, preferably on MSSQL
- Experience developing and implementing governance and best practices for above technologies
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, including those used to define the stages of a project and implement action plans
- Knowledge on Network & Infrastructure