Join our teams in IT as a Test Factory Expert !
*** Starting from January 2018 for 6 months ***
L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €25,8 billion consolidated sales (in 2016). As a true business partner for all our divisions, our IT Global multicultural team directly contributes to the success of L’Oréal’s brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…).
You will join the IT global department, in Finance applicative domain. This team is responsible for building any solution at the group level and roll it out across all countries. In this role, you will gain hands-on experience with a large-scale IBM and Informatica implementation addressing significant functions across L’Oréal business areas.
You will plan, build, coordinate, lead and execute the administrative aspects of the release process, as well as preparation of samples for in-out test, for new L'Oréal IT solution in collaboration with various stakeholders with technical and business side.
Main missions and responsibilities :
- Plan the implementation of a Test factory with a Front/Back office approach :
- Establish the process for the Third recette applicative scope.
- Establish the sizing of the team.
- Perform an RFI/RFQ for one product supporting any test factory activities.
- Design & Build the solution to support :
- Ensure the compatibility with current software used (MSSQL, Planning Analytics, Cognos analytics, Informatica).
- Establish all automatisms needed based on a rollout approach.
- Execute the release management :
- Manage the release master system (database of releases, statistics etc.).
- Review release requests and compiling complete and accurate documentation.
- Follow-up and tracking of all new product releases.
- Facilitate the availability all data (releases and factory database) for all users.
- Prepare samples for Sensory Testing.
- Execute the backing up all releases in our data base.
- Ensure that the Technical Acceptance records are properly identified and maintained in order to support the approval / release decision.
Who we are looking for :
- Recently graduated or finishing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Management or Industrial Engineering.
- Knowledge in Project Management is a plus.
- Effective dialogue and collaboration with the team.
- Teamwork, excellent social skills and intellectual flexibility.
- Appropriate communication.
- Pack Office.
Your internship :
- Located in the Paris area (Clichy).
- Compensation: between 1 250€ and 1 400€ gross (internship).
- Many challenges, opportunities and responsibilities to seize.
- 6 months with passionate teams.
- An enriching experience, you will learn much more than expected.
- You will benefit from a full integration process and from an individual HR follow-up throughout your internship.
For any further information about L’Oréal, please visit our LinkedIn
Apply now to join the L’Oréal adventure !