ジョブファンクション: インフォメーション システム（IS)
所在地: FR - Ile De France
L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €26 billion consolidated sales (in 2017).
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal can rely on the support of a performing IT team.
IT Team’s purpose is to answer and anticipate business expectations efficiently by developing and deploying IT solutions worldwide.
Responsibilities and main missions:
Animate Travel Retail Project Portfolio:
• Facilitate the portfolio management process (management of appropriation requests, monthly one pager projects reviews, preparation of portfolio prioritization committees)
o Control update of Project One Pagers by Project leaders (business benefits, status, …)
• Manage Global Capacity Planning for TR
o Collect workload and capacity data from local Managers (IT and Métiers)
o Update Capacity Planning and highlight conflicts to ease arbitration
• Maintain formal and informal communication with Business sponsors
Ensure coordination of TR IT community / Provide reporting at CIO level:
• Support local IT managers (on methods, processes and tools)
• Collect and consolidate KPIs and information from TR IT Managers (incidents, demands, enhancements, problem management, …)
• Monitor action plans and status
• Build/Publish Dashboards and provide feedback to TR IT community
Assist CIO on IT instances/meetings:
• Prepare presentation and validate it with CIO
• Animate IT instances
• Write and communicate meeting minutes
• Team player
• Methodic & sharp
• Project management
• Planning / Reporting
• Service Now
• PMP certified
• Evidence of a Master’s degree in Information Management or equivalent in Business School.