ジョブファンクション: インフォメーション システム（IS)
The Travel Retail worldwide IT Business Intelligence Department of L'Oréal is looking for his/her Senior Data Lead.
The business intelligence Lead will focus on delivering the vision of the department through process, development and lifecycle. He/She will work directly with stakeholders and team members to define, design and deliver actionable insights while working with BI developers in an agile environment.
••Business Intelligence Lead 80%:
• Leads the identification and understanding of business Intelligence and analytics needs for all Travel Retail business domains.
• Demand Scoping, analyzes, specifies, documents, communicates and validates business intelligence requirements for our build team.
• Point of contact for business throughout and after project implementation.
• Accountable for the quality and value of the production delivery.
• Manages schedule, risks, issues, decisions, and dependencies related to deliverables.
• Ensures quality of daily BI Run Operations (application monitoring and incidents resolution).
• Adheres and supports all data management practices and governance practices.
• Evangelizes self-service BI and visual discovery while helping to change Excel based culture.
• Elaborates and participates to the GCP migration roadmap.
••Team Mentor 20%:
• Provide assistance to BI team members (Internal/External) with issues needing functional expertise or complex systems and/or business knowledge.
• Provide on-the-job training for new or less experienced team members.
• Provide training to external team members to foster stronger cross-departmental relations.
• Accountable to maintain and grow our Business Intelligence “Community of Practice”.
• 5+ years of experience delivering business intelligence solutions
• 5+ years of experience with OLTP and OLAP database models
• First experience team management and budget follow-up
Key Professional skills :
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Fluent in relational database concepts
• Must be knowledgeable in software development lifecycles/methodologies i.e. agile
• Has strong presentation and collaboration skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements,
including the creation of formal documentation
• Strong problem solving, time management and organizational skills
• Fluent English (mandatory)
Technical Skill Set:
• Database Technology: SQL Server, Hadoop, Cloudera, BigQuery
•ERP SAP ECC, SAP BI or Hana
• ETL Technology: SSIS, Informatica
• BI Technology: SSAS, Power BI
• Knowledges on Cloud BI (GCP, AWS or Azure)
• Bonus: Salesforce.com, Power Apps, Service Now, SharePoint, other visualization tools