L'Oréal is looking for a dedicated Tech Lead – SRE. As a member of Corporate Digital Team, you will have the opportunity to be part of the global digital transformation program conducting to reinforce the management of our digital platforms and enhance our approaches of production operations.
This position uses in-depth analysis and technical design skills to work with partners to develop and deliver best stable, maintainable and aligned with web development standards projects.
- Create and maintain a unified strategy for governance, automation, implementation and operations
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of digital solutions
- Identify, measure, maintain, and report appropriate metrics across products to internal and external partners
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large distributed software applications
- Develop and maintain comprehensive automation systems to refine software development workflow and delivery
- Participate in defining the DevOps technology roadmap, toolsets and strategies based on industry best-practices
- Perform and develop toolsets to handle operational tasks as required.
- Work with DevOps engineers to coordinate work efforts and improve team efficiency
- Work with Quality Engineers (QE) on integrating with continuous testing platforms
- Mentor and guide internal and external team members to become collaborative, cross-functional engineers
- Partner with our Engineering and Ops team in building, optimizing and securing our infrastructure and development workflows.
- 7+ years of web development (content &commerce) domain experience
- 3+ years hands on experience using cloud-based platforms such as Azure, AWS, GCP
- Experience with DevOps toolsets including Chef, Puppet
- Experience with CI systems such as Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab
- Experience with configuration languages such as YAML, Json, HCL
- Experience with VCS such a Git, Subversion and branching/merging strategies
- Familiar with containerization platforms, such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Collaborates well across multiple teams.
- Ability to develop and support relationships to understand Engineering and Resilience needs.
- DevOps Tools/Framework: Jenkins and groovy pipelines, Nexus, Sonarqube, Docker and Docker compose, Octopus, Kubernetes
- Test Process Tools: Selenium, Jira, Bugzilla, link and web test tools
- Development Languages: .Net, C#, CMS
- Infrastructure: CDN, Microsoft Azure, AWS
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and to be able to synthesize the results
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate problem impacts and to understand business requirements
- Experience in agile development methodologies with continuous integration
- Experience validating high quality consumer facing applications on embedded communications platforms
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technology field or 7+ years relevant experience
- English mandatory