Nordic SG&A Controller, L'Oréal Copenhagen
VIE (International Assignment – 18 months)
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. A unique and international portfolio of 34 complementary brands, generating over 26 billion euro of sales in 2018. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We are looking for international talent to go on VIE/International Assignment in Copenhagen, Denmark !
About the VIE/International Assignment program :
- The VIE program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Monaco) aged 28 years or under.
- Please note that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking team members at L'Oréal worldwide.
For more information on the VIE/International Assignment please consult the following links for a definition of the program and details on the conditions :
So what will you do at L'Oréal Copenhagen ?
Bring numbers to life!
Lots of people (and computers) know how to count… We believe the smartest are the ones able to tell the story behind the numbers. Our Finance team turns data into insights, risk analysis into solutions, while ensuring the Group’s financial performance is top notch.
We are looking for a Financial Controller to join L'Oréal Copenhagen to work on projects such as the :
- Carry out budgetary control for Selling General & Administration costs for one or more divisions in the Nordics, in close and aligned collaboration with the Division Finance Director and under supervision of the Corporate Controlling Manager.
- Produce monthly reports relating to the above activity for cost center responsibles, Divisional-and Corporate Management.
- Responsible for establishing the budget and trends for the above activity in close collaboration with the teams in all the Nordic countries (e.g. drawing up analysis charts, summaries, specific analyses, etc.); always aligned with relevant retro plans.
- Undertake all cost analyses in order to detect risks and propose the actions required to maintain budgetary objectives.
- Identify opportunities in order to optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in the SG&A area.
- Implement good Internal Control practices within the above area of activity.
- Contribute to knowledge- and best practice sharing in the Nordic Corporate Controlling team.
- Perform all types of reporting related to the above area of responsibility.
At L'Oréal we expect a level of initiative and entrepreneurial spirit that will allow you to propose new ideas and work on projects that you are passionate about! Are you ready to dare?
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance & Accounting or Engineering
- In depth knowledge and mastering of the IFRS and Group financial norms
- Networking and facilitator between Nordic Hub and Markets
- Attention to detail and precision, ability to plan and deliver on deadlines
- Understanding of our business model and our market
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver results
- In depth knowledge of Information Reporting System e.g. Compass
- Fluent English, French and/or another language would be a plus
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Want to join a passionate and dynamic team?
Looking for the chance to grow and develop inside a leading world organization?
This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizons and deepen your financial skills as a strategic finance business partner at L’Oréal Group.