Financial Controller Operations, L'Oréal Germany
VIE (International Assignment – 12 months)
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. A unique and international portfolio of 36 complementary brands, generating over 29 billion euro of sales in 2019.
We are looking for international talent to go on VIE/International Assignment in Karlsruhe, Germany !
About the VIE/International Assignment program :
The VIE program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Monaco) aged 28 years or under.
Please note that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking team members at L'Oréal worldwide.
For more information on the VIE/International Assignment please consult the following links for a definition of the program and details on the conditions :
So what will you do at L'Oréal Germany ?
As part of the factory finance team you will provide financial performance indicator and assist the management team to define and track improvement plan.
You will be involved in various financial domains including mainly cost controlling, but also Capex management, internal control and optimization of the accounting process managed by external share service center.
Your responsibilities :
- Participate to reporting activities for monthly closure, forecasts and budgets
- Participate to inventory reconciliation and contribute to the stock management improvement
- Elaborate weekly financial indicators
- Develop new reports according to team’s needs/requirements (using PowerBi)
- Participate and contribute to internal project improvements
At L'Oréal we expect a level of initiative and entrepreneurial spirit that will allow you to propose new ideas and work on projects that you are passionate about! Are you ready to dare?
- You are curious and willing to expend your industrial finance knowledge
- Interested to work in a dynamic and international environment
- Master’s degree/Engineering diploma with a specialization in Finance
- First experience in controlling, preferably in an industrial environment (internship experience accepted)
- Fluent in German and English.
- Business minded and strong teamwork spirit
- Advanced Excel Level
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Want to join a passionate and dynamic team?
Looking for the chance to grow and develop inside a leading world organization?
This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizons and deepen your financial skills as a strategic finance business partner at L’Oréal Group.