ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
所在地: Attica-Athens- Nea Ionia
In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 140 countries with more than 89.300 employees and 34 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 600 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
L’Oréal Professional Products division owns some of the leading brands for salons across the world and is a place for entrepreneurs! For people that can thrive via developing the business of our partners, some of the best salon artists in Greece.
Are you creative and daring? Are you demanding and ready to make a difference?
Then review the below job requirements and do not wait! Apply now and we will review your CV asap.
The Product Manager will…
• Perform the role of the marketer in a B2B environment, emphasizing on customers and on consumers as well.
• Drive for success via sales and education teams.
• Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate portfolio.
• Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies to build integrated and engaging consumer brand experiences.
• Shape and implement marketing plan, as well as close monitor trade marketing plan activation.
• Lead communication material coverage including imagery, digital and point of sales.
• Mobilize and work cross-functionally in cooperation with sales, logistic, education and other Departments.
• Partner with Agencies to develop aligned and holistic strategies, accommodating campaigns’ deadlines in a timely manner.
• Manage budget, ensuring best ROI and contribute to sales forecast accuracy.
• Extract key messages regarding product’s performance and present meaningful proposals to senior management.
If you feel excited by this job opportunity then go through the below job criteria and you are one step closer to joining L’Oréal Hellas:
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in FMCGs and Beauty Industry, ideally in a multinational environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent required.
• Master Equivalent or MBA would be a plus.
• Focus on operational excellence.
• Strength in analytics.
• Proven track record and relevant achievements.
• Media handling experience both in leading creative briefs and allocating media budgets.
• Digital savvy.
• Winning spirit and entrepreneuring attitude, excellent communication and influencing skills, advanced planning & organizational capabilities.
• Ability to think broadly in terms of Business Perspective and out-of-the box.
• Creativity, personal drive and innovation.
We do offer a thrilling experience! At L'Oréal we empower people who are ready to take on challenging endeavors, to defend their convictions, to be resilient and to leave their own mark. We also offer a competitive remuneration package, according to your qualifications, including a very dynamic bonus scheme.
We cannot wait to read you CV and possibly meet you!