Then L'Oréal Research & Innovation might be exactly the place you have always been looking for !
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
- Independently perform hands-on experimental work utilizing Preparative high performance liquid chromatography, Flash chromatography and other associated analytical techniques for generating High purity Analytical Reference or working standards for Natural product repository and for discovery strategy of the group based on Bio-markers/polymer intermediates/small molecules from green route synthesis.
- Develop, validate, and document analytical methods and operating procedures according to specific RM/sample or testing requirements.
- Prepare reagents, solutions, buffers and standards as required for the isolation and purification of chemical/Natural extract entities.
- Independently conduct routine performance qualification and maintenance of chromatography and other laboratory instrumentation as necessary to assure proper performance.
- Highly motivated candidate with a passion for Science, who is energetic and eager to build new skills in a new Research field of separation sciences
- Well versed with scientific methodologies in separation sciences specifically on Liquid Chromatography purification skills and has a creative approach to solve problems and has imaginative ideas to build technical solutions for the team.
- Participate in troubleshooting of analytical test methods and laboratory instruments.
- Perform data analysis and interpretation and prepare well-written scientific reports for circulation to scientific communities and teams.
- Maintain appropriate documentation (records and lab notebooks) as required by SOPs.
Develop new analytical and purification methodologies for new discovery leads and small molecule synthesis laboratory.
Comprehensively purify and characterize molecules ranging from traditional small molecules to Natural products and novel conjugated polymer