L'Oréal Research & Innovation might be exactly the place you have always been looking for!
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
- Strategically work on and support the implementation of the Fragrance Development Roadmap in India.
- Guarantee the creation and deployment of a robust pipeline of creative fragrances for each category (hair care, coloration, skin care, etc.) with quality, safety and performance.
- Consolidate & communicate to marketing and development teams of strategic knowledge, olfactive mappings & insights on brands and competition (with the support of perfume houses), fragrance collections & consumer tests results.
- Ensure collaboration and best practices sharing across Fragrance Development teams in Emerging countries (India, South Africa, Brazil) and worldwide (France, China, Japan, US):
- To support competitive knowledge and transfer between teams;
- To maximize/leverage consumer tested fragrances;
- To enhance cross-country fragrance exchange opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong collaboration relationships with cross-functional teams based in India and France (Laboratories, Marketing, Procurement, consumer test etc.).
- Support daily olfactive evaluation for hair and skin projects & laboratories formulations (dosage evaluation, stabilities, etc.)
- Set up consumer tests in South Asia in collaboration with consumer research teams and fragrance emerging teams with the objective to identify superior fragrances for consumers on hair and skin categories
- Promote a strong partnership with Fragrance Houses to leverage their expertise according to each product category and/or brand, to transform trends in olfactive creations and design winning olfactive themes.
- Manage Fragrance Development lab operations by optimizing resources, anticipating product/brand requirements, defining and respecting launch timelines, coordinating activities with support departments in India and abroad; issuing updates on any risks and ensuring fragrance availability in line with commitments.