For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
L'Oreal RNI Japan, is looking for an IT Head who demonstrates strong Business Partnership with Stakeholders and ensures governance is practiced with right levers of Partnership, Compliance and Business Value.
- Manage and pilot an Information Systems entity for the RNI Division ensuring the alignment of the Information Systems objectives with the business strategy defined for the entity and the Group IT policies.
- Define the IT strategy for the entity in line with the business strategy and the IT Group policies, develop IT vision/mission, roadmaps and policies including security and quality,
- Develop IT master plan and translate it into an annual plan with milestones and IT budget,
- Develop business cases to relevant stakeholders addressing political, financial, and organizational interests,
- Keep abreast of the emerging trends and technologies, evaluate their business value, applicability and utility to the Group / specific business and participate in discussions around innovation in relation to external market/technology trends,
- Define and review KPIs, metrics and SLAs and oversee performance, - Manage and control the overall IT budget and expenses of the entity,
- Identify internal and external benchmark to compare the internal performance with industry best practices,
- Guarantee the proper functioning of the IT operations and the quality of the services provided to the users by seeking continuous improvement,
- Ensure staff optimization and the development of strategic capabilities,
- Ensure overall scalability, and sustainability of the global IT landscape for the entity,
- Manage strategic suppliers / vendors (Technical, Commercial and Legal aspects),
- Manage the overall risk assessment for the entity,
- Promote IT and digital and ensure communication around IT concepts and the main evolutions and to all stakeholders of your entity.