所在地: Petaling Jaya
We are currently looking for a E-Boutique Manager to oversee the brand's online sales and development of an excellent user experience and customer journey on the web. You will be tasked to look after the brand's e-boutique.
• Oversee the brand’s online sales and development of an excellent user experience and customer journey on the web.
• Drive customer acquisition, retention and growth through digital marketing, and a seamless customer experience online, including managing CRM, loyalty programs and ensuring delivery and returns processes are effective
• Drives relationship with partners (as outlined above) to ensure synergies between the brand’s own digital activities and those of the retailers
• Develops customer understanding through customer data, contributing to the overall analysis of the consumer path to purchase
• Works closely with marketing to define the consumer experience and e-merchandising
• Activates the right business drivers by tracking and drawing conclusions from specific e-commerce KPIs (unique visitors, conversion rate, profit optimization)
• Adapts strategy to fit with the nuances of local e-commerce markets and leverages best practices across geographies
• Ensures that the brand presence and journey online is consistent with overall brand standards and strategy
• Drives collaboration with technology teams and ensures continuous improvement and upgrade of the site
• Scale direct to consumer online sales (only applicable for e-commerce leaders of specific divisions/brands)
• Execute the local digital marketing strategy to develop the brand positioning in the Country.
• Ensure local marketing, communication, and commercial coverage towards developing the consumer engagement and loyalty.
• Roll out the Brand‘s digital activity and ensure its consistency with the brand sense of purpose
• Place consumer’s insights at the heart of the marketing and business model
• Develop and manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
• Ensure cross-media efficiency, close tracking of results, and issue recommendations based on that partner and challenge media agency (including on innovative mechanisms)
• Share best practices and monitor local digital performance of the products and social communities to support the brand’s ambition
• Develop and mentor the Digital team
• Identify online and offline drivers and articulate the digital strategy with the brand positioning
• Ensure an outlook among the local competitors & other industries: trends, intelligence, and experimentation
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
· At least 5 years of experience in e-Commerce
· Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize and adapt within a fast-paced, changing environment
· Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to engage and build relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
· Experience in e-Commerce (SEO, media, onsite conversion rate optimization tools)
· Knowledge of CMS platforms (Salesforce Commerce Cloud) is preferred
· Experience in digital project management and technical implementations