所在地: Malaysia Headquarters
Expert organizing and management skills are the basic requirements of the executive secretary. Along with these skills, he/she must also posses the following common skills of an executive secretary
- Setup Managing Director's travel arrangements.
- Setup accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors.
- Maintain Managing Director's calendar.
- Prepare and maintain Managing Director's expense report.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Create, transcribe, and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
- Answer telephones and handle in appropriate manner.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Perform general clerical duties
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Coordinate project-based work.
- Supervise support staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Sort out complex issues and develops creative solutions.
- Makes decisions.
- Demonstrates a sense of entrepreneurship.
- Communicates effectively.
- Knows how to act and get things done in a networked organization.