We are looking for an eCommerce contract to support the online growth for the Luxe Brands. This role will be working in the Digital team with the following responsibilities:
- Support the e-Boutique (e-D2C) team with execution excellence.
- Help with the implementation of projects on -eBoutiques when relevant (ex: new feature on site).
- Implement Social Commerce roll outs, migration and enhancements (BACC, Features, Campaigns, new Social Commerce channel opening).
- Support with execution excellence via Social Commerce campaigns set ups and helping the teams when there are operational issues.
- Monitor performance for Social Commerce ensuring that we are tracking performance (SO, Bounce rates, conversion, traffic, AOV, etc.).
- Shares best practices and online competition analysis to the eCommerce team.
- Partner closely with the Luxe Division Digital team, Brands teams (E-Boutique/Retail/Marketing Managers in Brand team), eBAs, and Supporting team (Finance, operations, IT).
- Partner closely with the Zone Digital & eCommerce team.
CORE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years experience in Digital.
- Ideally have worked within an FMCG/beauty industry.
- Highly organized, with the ability to prioritize and adapt within a changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to engage and build relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Can work in a fast paced, complex environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to help grow a new online channel (Social commerce).