As the Senior Retail Executive of the Luxury division, you will be assisting the Assistant Retail Manager to develop the business through retail strategy and excellence. Develop and drive the business by effectively managing and growing people.
- To manage and develop a group of Store Managers & Beauty Advisors (BA) in a given geographical area
- Manage daily sell in sales for total brand at given geographical area
- Develop a deep knowledge of point of sales and store business plan
- Assisting the Assistant Retail Manager in implementing retail strategy for the brand improve BA’s productivity
- Ensure all BA’s are equipped with necessary training to perform their task
- Analyze monthly sales out performance by counter & region
- Manpower planning and development of retail personnel
- Communicate effectively with sensitivity with the BAs
- Work harmoniously within and beyond the brand
- Prepare monthly reports (sales analysis, stores order & commission)
Required Skills / Competencies / Experience:
- Minimum 4 years working experience with up to 2 years of relevant retail experience.
- Demonstrate ability working with a diverse group of people and high collaborative skills across team in organizations, fast in adapting in new environment and good problem solver.
- Promotes open communication and showing good understanding with people.
- Great with multitasking and organizing, manages complexity well.
· Permanent – full time job