所在地: Petaling Jaya
Ensure the order-to-cash cycle and develop the Supply Chain relationships with our clients in order to better meet their expectations (service, deadlines, stock in trade, projects etc.) while contributing to the economic performance of the Business Units.
- Identify our customers’ needs or customers segments and define the related strategy.
- Lead the team towards the transformation of the Order to Cash Organization (CS and Credit) along with the Customer Care Manager.
- Order Management: Ensuring KPI of Service Level, OTIF (On time in Full) and OTFR (On time Fill Rate) are met.
- Ensuring dispute rate are less than 2%
- Market Return Process Improvement to ensure that we reduce market return and process within the turnaround time.
- Define policies and priorities in accordance with the Business Unit and the Customer Care Manager
- Implement the organization, processes and resources needed for the Customer Care policy.
- Set out and follow the performance objectives through the dashboards (customers service, cost to serve).
- Ensure the smooth execution of the order-to-cash cycle in full conformity with the Supply Chain Management Standards of the Group (cut off, tariff, sales terms and conditions)
- Collaborate with Credit to ensure the execution of the credit policy defined with the Financial and Controlling Director
- Develop the collaboration with our internal stakeholders and clients (data exchanges, shared KPIs, flows optimization, cost follow-up, OSA, stock in trade, B2B portal etc.)
- Ensure the sharing and reliability of information related to the clients within the organization (Demand Planning, physical distribution, sales, controlling)
- Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job in his/her country.
- Analyze & Lead process improvements project across the order to cash function.
- Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise.