所在地: Kuala Lumpur
Oversee the brand’s online sales and development of an excellent user experience and customer journey on the web.
1) Drive customer acquisition, retention and growth through digital marketing, and a seamless customer experience online, including managing CRM, loyalty programs and ensuring delivery and returns processes are effective
2) Drives relationship with partners (as outlined above) to ensure synergies between the brand’s own digital activities and those of the retailers
3) Develops customer understanding through customer data, contributing to the overall analysis of the consumer path to purchase
4) Works closely with marketing to define the consumer experience and e-merchandising
5) Activates the right business drivers by tracking and drawing conclusions from specific e-commerce KPIs (unique visitors, conversion rate, profit optimization)
6) Adapts strategy to fit with the nuances of local e-commerce markets and leverages best practices across geographies
7) Ensures that the brand presence and journey online is consistent with overall brand standards and strategy
8) Drives collaboration with technology teams and ensures continuous improvement and upgrade of the site Scale direct to consumer online sales (only applicable for e-commerce leaders of specific divisions/brands)
Activates and execute with excellence the Digital Marketing strategy to develop Love Brands at an international scope. Ensure marketing, communication and commercial converge towards developing the consumer engagement and loyalty.
1) Identify online and offline drivers for a Love Brand and articulate the digital strategy with the brand positioning
2) Develop creative, qualitative and appropriate content & features to support the brand’s ambition.
3) Develop and manage online brand & product campaigns to raise brand awareness
4) Create, develop, manage communities of consumers and / or influencers and implement the social media strategy to support the brand’s ambition
5) Ensure that all digital activity is consistent with the brand sense of purpose and place consumer insights at the heart of our marketing & business model
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
1) Work on a Quarterly Joint Business plan with marketplace and negotiations
2) Prepare and plan on a yearly marketing/ e-trade calendar and focus on perfect execution. This will be done with a Win Win collaboration with Key salons as we Drive O to P
3) Manage E-Distributor and marketplace relationship management
4) KPI management & reporting ie (inventory, sell in, sell out, avg transaction, avg basket size, traffic, click through …)
5) Sales forecasting and operations
6) Key moments coordination end to end planning
7) Drive Awareness on Top 2 SKUs replicating China TMALL’s animation
8) Ensure that the designs and thumbnails at Marketplace is set up in accordance to the Brand’s DNA and to redirect traffic to the Salon Locator which is available in the Brand’s website
1) Develop a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
2) Design strategies/guidelines to drive online traffic to the brand website, track conversion rates and make improvements in consequence by improving the design / content and user experience
3) Plan & optimize with the countries media strategy & investments, ensuring cross-media efficiency, close tracking of results, actionable recommendations
4) Ensure an outlook among competition & other industries: trends, intelligence, and experimentation