所在地: George Town (Penang)
We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to be based in Penang who will be tasked to lead the commercial business strategy at the regional level to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales target and act as guarantor for the image and policy of the brand within the region.
- Personally manage and develop multi branded key customers in the region, strategizing and winning in-salon market share. Responsible on full sales cycle and monitoring of the sales in/out for the multi branded key accounts.
- Motivate sales teams in the region: recruit, develop (especially for FLSMs), manage his/her teams, ensure the development of their expertise and know-how. Implement organisational changes.
- Drive the performance of trade activities, merchandising and sales training in his/her region. Be responsible for the successful delivery of services and the monitoring of their regional performance through the provider's management.
- Manage and arbitrate regional budgets, as well as motivational resources and return on investment.
- Maintain close cooperation between the regional sales force and sales and business management.
- Inform management about significant initiatives in the field.
- Contribute to and coordinate the winning of new key customers.
- Support the modernisation of points of sale through the deployment of services (business and retail training programs).
- Role as a First Level sales manager (FLSM): In charge of execution of the commercial strategy at area level to achieve sell-in and sell-out targets, by focusing on the development and coaching of their team and fostering cooperation between Business Partners, Salon Emotion Developers and Education Experts.
- Motivates, coaches, accompanies and develops their team members, sets targets, tracks KPIs (direct reports) and sets routing & activity frame
- Leads and facilitates participative team meetings/ monthly sales meeting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any business field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Posses strong data analytic skills and business acumen
- Possess strong knowledge of consumer shopping behavior and retail/ service business environment
- Min 5 years of sales field experience and 3 years of sales field team management experience
- Agile, collaborative and driven
- Willing to travel