Would you like to work for a company that combines business success and powerful brands with digital innovations, ethics, sustainability AND diversity?
At L’Oréal you can! So, check out this amazing internship opportunity to kick-start your career!
Who are we?
We know many companies say this, but L’Oréal really is something different.
Of course, you know us as the market leader in beauty, with powerful brands like Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Diesel, L’Oréal Men Expert, Valentino and CeraVe (to name a few), but we are so much more than that!
For instance, we:
- are very proud to have been recognized as the most ethical company in the world for the 13th consecutive year
- and we’re the only company to have achieved the Sustainable ‘triple A’ status for six years running (for tackling climate change, acting to protect forests and ensuring water security)
- see ourselves as one of the most digitally driven and innovative FMCG companies. In fact, we are the number 1 in the BeautyTech market.
- aim to be a representation of society, so we have Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at heart.
We aim to bring together people with diverse backgrounds, visions, and skills to keep each other sharp.
So come and share your vision!
What we offer
What you will do
As a Supply Chain intern, you will be a full member of the Supply Chain team in your department. As an intern you will analyze and optimize the Supply Chain processes. Among other tasks, you will support the team with quality management of the product data.
Your tasks will include:
· Following, reporting and analyzing daily out of stocks.
· Following and optimizing subcontracting activities.
· Updating order plans for manufacturers.
· Analyzing and updating of the ERP system (SAP).
· Create and Excel database for product launches.
What we ask
Want to know more first?
Visit our career website, our other internship opportunities, or ask the Study Association of your University when you can meet us on a Campus event!