ABOUT THE JOB
- You will be Wellington based, and manage a territory that you will have overall responsibility for and you will report through to the National Commercial Manager L’Oréal Professionnel.
- We are looking for an individual who can build customer relationships and become a trusted business partner.
- Achieving win win outcomes to drive business growth is a priority.
- Also essential is your comfort and tenacity to develop new business in a competitive environment while working for one of the market leading brands.
- Your ability to add value, identify opportunities and impart passion for the brand are all aspects we will highly regard.
- This is an independent role with strong line management support; however you will equally shine by working collaboratively with the entire brand sales and marketing team.
- Voted 2019 Top Ten World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere for the eleventh time in a row, L’Oréal is a global company that leads the way in cutting edge research and innovation, a company that celebrates diversity and strives for excellence which is why we are # 1 in our industry.
- You have 2-5 years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- You will be comfortable with new business acquisition.
- You will have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- You will have a history of exceeding service expectations.
- You will have a good understanding of, or be passionate about, the salon industry and or small business.
- You will have a collaborative approach when working in a team.
- You will have an eye for detail as reporting is a key aspect of this role.
If you are comfortable with approximately 4 nights away per month from home and would love a career with L’Oréal, we offer a competitive base salary, substantial commission earning opportunities, company profit share and a generous benefits package. A company car, laptop and iPhone will be your business tools.
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L’Oréal Professional Products are found in salons worldwide. The brands meet every conceivable style, shape and colour need, as well as offering superb general hair care.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand
Follow us on Twitter