ABOUT THE JOB
- To manage the Kiehl’s retail boutique and lead a successful team.
- Work in collaboration with the whole team to achieve sales and productivity targets through implementing strategies.
- Mentor, coach and develop the team for best possible outcomes.
· Dedication to customer service excellence
· Proven experience exceeding sales targets
· Passion for the skincare, health and/or the beauty industry
· Exceptional presentation, grooming and interpersonal skills
· Department store, pharmacy or luxury retail experience (preferred)
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Salary to reflect experience
- Life & health insurance, company profit share
- Continuing training, learning and sales support
- Generous product allowance
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand
Follow us on Twitter