We have an exciting opportunity to join our Kiehl's luxury brand as a Customer Care Representative at our Riccarton Boutique. Joining the Kiehls family will see you working with the best product whilst delivering an exceptional and unique customer experience to everyone you meet. You will be part of a dynamic and exciting brand that prides itself on its people. You will be offered the opportunity to develop and progress yourself.
ABOUT THE JOB
Being part of one of the world's fastest growing and coolest brands is already pretty awesome however, in addition to that we offer every employee;
- Full induction and product training
- Sales and Service Training
- Exciting rewards - Structured Commission, Incentives & Product Allowance
- Recognition for your hard work
- Generous Product Allowance
- Potential to progress within the brand & the wider company
- Hourly rate commensurate with customer service experience
- You will be passionate about skincare, health and beauty
- You will be passionate about providing a unique customer experience
- Have experience in retail or hospitality with five star customer service
- Is organised, takes initiative and is highly competent with administrative tasks
- Be a strong communicator
- Keen to progress within the brand
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand