ABOUT THE JOB
In the Professional Products Division, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, while benefiting all. We’re the founding Division for the L’Oréal group, having history more than 110 years ago.Here, you’ll be constantly looking to create connections between our brands, professionals and consumers in every market. Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach.
We partner with hairdressing salons, offering products made from the best technologies and offer superior training which is at the forefront of trends. In the world of L'Oréal Professionnel, all women and men are different, and each is unique. We aim to provide superior products and services to meet the unique needs of the New Zealand market. True to our passion and dedication to hairdressing, L'Oréal Professionnel offers a world that continuously raises the bar to take the hairdressing industry to new heights.
- Permanent full-time role based in Auckland
- Reporting to National Education Manager L’Oréal Professionnel
- Visiting new and existing L'Oréal Professionnel salons on a regular 6-8 week call cycle for one-to-one training sessions.
- Key technical support contact for Wellington region business.
- Facilitating and leading formal seminars at the L'Oréal Professionnel academy.
- Webinar and training facilitation sessions online.
- Managing salon education, new innovations and trends including product demonstrations through to the installation, with expert knowledge on all of the L'Oréal Professionnel products.
- Out of town trips 6-8 days per month.
- Internal opportunities for L'Oréal Professionnel training and group education.
- Results driven attitude and a passion for educating and coaching
- Background in Hairdressing
- Strong Communication skills – written and verbal with excellent presentation skills
- Capacity to deal effectively with a wide range of people and form effective working relationships
- Experience in a fast - paced environment
- Organized with prioritization skill
- Basic skills of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Good usage skills of Instagram and other social media platforms
- A vibrant and engaging personality and a drive to succeed
- Strong attention to detail