ABOUT THE JOB
This role requires a skilled administrator to support the LUXE Marketing team to ensure that their supportive and administrative requirements are carried out professionally and promptly so that their brands are represented at the highest level. The successful applicant will also assist with marketing events and our retailers' requirements, execute the key VM projects, and assist with in-store openings.
- Assisting with the preparation of strategy meetings and other marketing events for all Luxe brands
- Assisting with the design and collation of power point presentations
- Getting involved in the ad hoc projects with the Marketing Manager and team
- Composing and drafting information for marketing rollouts, and launch events
- Sending e-mails and arranging couriers as required ensuring products are dispatched and received promptly
- Executing key VM projects with the help and guidance of the Retail Brand Managers
- You have 2-3 years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- You will be a collaborative team-player
- You will have the ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- You will be results driven and flexible in approach
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You ideally have previous knowledge of the FMCG and luxury market
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand
Follow us on Twitter