A fantastic opportunity for a National Account Executive to join our Sales team (to cover parental leave), at Head Office in Auckland.
- Attractive salary package with profit share, insurances and product allowance
- Working with iconic brands
- Begin your beauty career with the No. 1 Beauty Player
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will support the National Business manager with developing and managing strategic relationships to drive business growth.
- You will interface on a daily basis with a wide variety of internal stakeholders, including sales, marketing, category and supply chain to ensure the best outcomes for a key channel within our business.
- You will play a crucial part in current month and subsequent months forecasting and targets while guaranteeing implementation of plans and ensuring forecast volumes and margins are delivered.
- You will need to have sound analytical ability, as you will be responsible for measuring and reviewing the promotional calendars to ensure we are maximising volume and margin and effective return on Investment.
- You will be working with account plans, execution of promotional submissions analysing sales data, sales forecasting and trade spend management.
- You have 2+ years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment FMCG sales
- You will be a keen collaborator and influencer valuing customer and key stakeholder engagement
- You will advanced in your analytical skills and have an advanced level in Excel, Power Point and Aztec.
- You will be highly motivated by driving results and KPIs
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand
Follow us on Twitter