ABOUT THE JOB
- You have a minimum of 3 years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- You will ideally be tertiary qualified.
- A qualification in pharmacy or in any other field of science seen as an advantage.
- You will be comfortable to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You will have strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- You will have a natural ability to produce outstanding results, work with passion and strive for excellence
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Be a part of the fastest growing division in L’Oreal
- Play an influential role in improving the health and well-being of New Zealand consumers through our range of life changing dermatology products
- Ability to earn up an annual bonus in addition to a company profit share
- Life insurance and Permanent Disability cover
- Health & Well-being programs
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our Active Cosmetics Division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, pediatricians and cosmetic doctors. ACD is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay.