Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. It is present in over 150 countries on five continents. Our portfolio includes more than 35 internationally acclaimed beauty brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As a Corporate Communication Manager, you will work under the Office of the Managing Director (OMD) and report to the Head of Corporate Communication, and be expected to do the following:
To support in the development and protection of the Group’s internal and external reputation
Support in the implementation of our Employee Engagement commitments
- Collaborate with internal teams on achieving employee engagement objectives
- Oversee employee engagement activities, events, and animations
· Develop communication content and resources for various internal channels and tools
· Provide communication advice to internal teams
Support in the implementation of our Sustainability ambitions
· Help in coordination of projects and programs (planning, budget, administrative tasks)
· Collaborate with internal teams on objectives
· Develop the internal and external visibility of sustainability projects
· Maintain partnerships with organizations
Support in our Media Relations engagements
· Contribute to thinking about the circulation of Group information in collaboration with agencies
· Create the archiving for press relation activities and articles
· Prepare supporting documents for interviews and media training
Who are we looking for?
- Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
- Has appreciation or passion in the beauty industry
- Has at least 7-8 years’ experience in communication-related work
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
- A collaborative team player
- Driven, agile, energetic and entrepreneurial
- Willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City and is mobile