Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. It is present in over 150 countries on five continents. Our portfolio includes more than 35 internationally acclaimed beauty brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As a Group Product Manager, you will report to the Marketing Manager (Brand Head) of Maybelline New York under the Consumer Products Division (CPD), and be expected to:
Define and steer the country strategy for the category consistent with the international brand positioning and the country’s priorities to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship.
- Define the strategic orientations and the 3-year marketing plan for the category, monitor the portfolio (new launches, pillar products’ renewal and animation of core catalogue)
- Manage the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights for the category, share findings with the zone to ensure the consistency of new product development with the country’s needs
- Implement new launches and marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) and create the right angle of attack locally to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences; meet the deadlines - Mobilise and collaborate with other departments (sales, logistics, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy
- Monitor the local adaptation of communication materials (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on one’s expertise of the consumer, market and competitors
- Manage PPP budget and sales forecast for the category
- Effectively prepare clear messages to present to senior management
- Build, develop and manage a strong and talented team, train them and develop their marketing expertise and know-how
- Define and monitor media plans, implement promotions and ensure implementation of trade marketing plan
Who are we looking for?
· A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related
· Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
· Has appreciation or passion in the beauty and cosmetics industry
· Possesses excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills
· Has at least 6-8 years’ work experience in operational marketing, preferably in the FMCG industry
· Strong background in market & consumer insight, brand development, collaborative leadership, and activation excellence
· Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Driven, agile, energetic and enterprising
· Willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City