Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. Present in over 150 countries, L’Oréal has catered to all forms of beauty in the world for over 100 years and has built an unrivalled portfolio of more than 36 international, diverse and complementary brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, IT Cosmetics, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy, and La Roche-Posay.
L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As a Group e-Key Account Manager, you will report to the Commercial Director of the Consumer Products Division (CPD), and be expected to:
Mission & Defining Characteristics
- Responsible for growing Sell-in & Sell-out on their Brand and platform ahead of Category
- Responsible for store P&L and Delivering Sales Target for their Brand
- Responsible for detailed day-to-day Brand Activity plan and execution on Platform (promo, pricing, onsite media and the like)
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage a team of e-Key Account Managers and e-Shop Managers
- Responsible for P&L by platform and hero product “S41”
- Builds daily activity and resource plan for hero products to deliver Sell In and Sell Out objectives for their brand (on platform traffic, promotion, CEM)
- Analyses performance, execution and ROI of promotions, as well as onsite media budget spending
- Analyses data of store operations and retailer platform
- Delivers the Monthly and Quantity Sales Target
- Spends accordingly to the budget & trend
- Executes activity plan connected to platform engagement
Who are we looking for?
- A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Business or related
- Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
- Has appreciation or passion in the beauty and cosmetics industry
- Possesses excellent leadership, people management and stakeholder management skills
- Has at least 7-8 years’ work experience in key account management, focused on the e-commerce channel, preferably in the FMCG or e-commerce platform industry
- Strong background in e-commerce platforms, digital, commerce fundamentals, customer-centric business, strategic selling proposition and negotiation, data and reports management, and sell in and sell out excellence
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven, agile, energetic and enterprising
- Mobile and is willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City