Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. It is present in over 150 countries on five continents. Our portfolio includes more than 35 internationally acclaimed beauty brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As a Key Account Manager for Independent Salons, you will work under the Professional Products Division (PPD) and be expected to do the following:
- Develop, monitor and manage a portfolio of retailers/clients account, in accordance with the strategy of division and brands
- Create an annual business plan/trade marketing plan taking into account levers of growth to achieve brand results (sell-in, sell-out, market share) and the profitability of brands within the account.
- Lead or participate in the negotiations with retailers/clients on key launches, space, location and stock. Establish and develop partnerships and strong relationships with the trade marketing.
- Establish and implement the plan including trade marketing/animation/ merchandising/training. Follow up return-on-investment of actions and animations. Support the development of the account, including e-retail.
- Drive the performance of their accounts (P&L). Manage stock agreements with trade partners. Monitor contracts/invoices associated with the brand. Prepare and conduct brands strategy meetings with the trade marketing.
- Orchestrate and coach all account interlocutors. Engage with retail teams to deliver trade plans. Co-ordinate with other internal departments on retailer/client activity (sales, supply chain, marketing, customer service, education, merchandising, legal department). Work closely with other account managers and retail teams. Represent the retailer/client internally.
Who are we looking for?
· A graduate of a Bachelor’s degree in business or related
· Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
· Has appreciation or passion in the salon industry
· Possesses strong selling proposition & negotiation skills
· Has at least 4-5 years’ work experience in B2B and B2C sales, business planning and key account management, preferably from the FMCG industry
· Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Driven, agile, energetic and entrepreneurial
· Mobile / open to relocation