Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. It is present in over 150 countries on five continents. Our portfolio includes more than 35 internationally acclaimed beauty brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As a Visual Merchandising Specialist, you will work under the Mass Brands Team of the Consumer Products Division (CPD) and be expected to do the following:
To create brand retail design & merchandising strategy in order to implement the brand image and identity in stores, to reinforce brand visibility, in line with international guidelines.
- Adapt brand concept to local distribution constraints. Implement the merchandising solutions for shelf, displays, POS materials and digital (including e-Commerce) assets, answering local marketing plan needs
- Coordinate the conception, production, delivery and installation of any kind of local specific materials
- Ensure compliance with technical and legal aspects regarding production norms
- Ensure follow-up of the budget
- Check L’Oréal internal purchasing process is respected
Who are we looking for?
- A graduate with a degree in industrial design, multimedia arts, or related
- Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
- Deeply passionate about beauty and wants to build a career in the beauty and cosmetics industry
- Excellent project management skills
- At least 2-3 years of experience in 3D modeling and visual merchandising operations
- Exhibits strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral