Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. Present in over 150 countries, L’Oréal has catered to all forms of beauty in the world for over 100 years and has built an unrivalled portfolio of more than 36 international, diverse and complementary brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, IT Cosmetics, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy, and La Roche-Posay.
L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
What will you do?
As an e-Key Account Manager – Kiehl’s, you will report to the Business Unit Director of the L’Oréal Luxe Division (LLD), and be expected to manage the following below:
- Total e-Commerce Strategy (Marketplace & Social Commerce)
- Lead JBPs with key partners and platforms
- Deliver monthly and annual targets; Monitor set KPI’s
- Manage Distributor/Enabler and act as the point person
- Negotiate and barter with partners/platform
- Forecast with co-owner
- Analyze sell out data to build knowledge and history of impact of promotions and campaigns
- Send weekly/monthly reports to zone
- Plan promotions with Digital Manager
- Manage e-Shop through enabler (if applicable): stocks, customer queries, etc.
- Manage e-Kiehl’s Customer Representatives (e-KCRs)
Who are we looking for?
- A graduate of Bachelor’s degree in Business or related
- Displays sensitivity to L’Oréal's “Métier”
- Has appreciation or passion in the beauty and cosmetics industry
- Possesses excellent leadership, people management and stakeholder management skills
- Has at least 4-6 years’ work experience in e-Commerce, account management, social commerce, and distributor management.
- Strong background in e-Commerce fundamentals, online platform management, strategic selling proposition and negotiation, sell in and sell out excellence
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven, agile, energetic and enterprising
- Mobile and is willing to work in Ortigas Center, Pasig City