Kiehl’s Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York’s Lower East Side neighborhood. From our earliest days, our team has personalized every contact with a Kiehl’s customer. Today, we serve the traveling public with the finest skin and hair care formulas. By combining tried-and-true methods with the latest innovations from around the world, we assure the high level of quality, efficacy and service our valued customers have come to expect from Kiehl’s for more than 160 years.
As a Kiehl’s Customer Representative (KCR) you are the face of Kiehl’s and the first point of contact with the patron. This role requires a sense of luxury as you assist the patron with finding the product or service that is perfect for them. You will be responsible for driving retail sales within your store and working as a team to hit store targets.
- Achieve individual sales and KPI goals.
- Be aware of store and personal goals, daily performance to goal, and KPI service standards.
- Provide exemplary customer service as outlined in the Kiehl’s Circle of Service.
- Greet and serve customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Provide honest and confident recommendations and feedback to customers regarding products
- Become a Kiehl’s advocate and brand expert
- Perform daily boutique maintenance and visual merchandising tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, price changes, merchandise transfers and light cleaning according to Kiehl’s and management directives.
- Proven ability to achieve sales goals
- 1+ years specialty retail store experience
- Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a commission-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop positive relationships with customers and coworkers
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cosmetics experience a plus