Do you like to work with strong aspirational brands? Do you enjoy translating brands vision into concrete actions? Do you like to dive into category analysis?
Then joining L'Oreal Consumer Product Division might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
At L'Oreal Consumer Products Division (CPD), we make the best of cosmetic innovation available to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are distributed in mass retailing channels – hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores. These brands offer a wide range of coloring products, hair care, makeup and skin care.
Now we are looking for a Marketing & PR/Influencer Intern to integrate the exciting world of FMCG beauty. For this position we are looking for an ambitious, engaged and pro-active individual with an analytical mindset.You will…
- Support directly the rollout of our campaigns and influencers activation
- Reporting of results and on-going status of campaigns
- Strong digital agenda, with a focus on managing content and influencers
- Contribute to the surprise effect and inspiration outlook of our brands (Garnier, L'Oréal Paris, Maybelline and Essie)
- Key element in support the good operationalization of teams and their daily operational tasks
- Degree in business or management
- Energetic, flexible, open minded and with strong adaptation skills
- Manages complexity well
- Proactive in solving problems
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative data
- Ambitious. You crave success and we’ll support you all the way. That way, we all win.
- Eager to learn and embrace challenges on a daily basis.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Not afraid of asking questions.