In charge of Digital transformation implementation within the brand, alongside Digital Manager.
Brand obsessed – develops the brand positioning in the country following the local digital marketing strategy.
- Collect and create content per brand to use for communication with brand customers (salons) and consumers (end consumers of the salons) on social media channels, focusing on driving traffic from online to offline (salons)
- In accordance with the Brand’s image, select the best platforms for social media presence, i.e. Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok etc.
- Create and implement Social Media Optimization & Social Media Marketing campaigns across social media platforms;
- In collaboration with Marketing, assist with the creation and presentation of Social Media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns based on customer social media analytical data;
- Spokesperson of the brand on forums and social media: news, advice, sales assistance, etc.
- Support the sales team on the digital flirting strategy & implementation: discover new leads, develop team’s Instagram presence
- Follow & discover influencers and tribes/communities in social networks
- Amplify PR & Advocacy events in social networks;
- Works closely with the division E-Key Account Manager, the brand leader and Digital Manager for e-commerce content packs: social media posts for new launches, content for product listings (imagery + banners)
- Manage the Social and Community component of digital marketing campaigns.
- Analyze and report on social community trending (pre and post) promotional launches to key internal stakeholders to ensure optimal customer satisfaction
- Minimum 3 years experience in actively managing a brand or company's social media programs
- Knowledge of top social media platforms including usage, demographics and marketing opportunities
- Knowledge of social media best practices and legal guidelines
- Proficiency in data analytics
- Working knowledge of PR
Then, you are the right person for this opportunity!