KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsible to update recurrent reports and create new specific ones on Clients / Business evolution and analyze the data in order to make recommendation to management
- Analyze sales evolution by comparing actual results with targets on new launched products and brands. Ratio Tester vs FG by POS and client
- Identify and recommend additional ways of reporting relevant business KPIs and optimize the current operational processes and flows
- Report the sell-out date to the L’Oréal Luxe Zone, in a centralized format.
- Collaborates across functions in order to maintain a good exchange of information in our internal processes on topics like client portfolio, listing of new products
- Provide support to KAMs in the relation with their clients through the preparation of templates for listing, promotions and compensation, PO and follow-up of OCA
- Monthly Maintenance of the Sell-out Database by collect the date and manage the integration process; analyze client sell-in/sell-out/stock in trade data
- Cross-reference information from the sales, market studies (internal and external) in order to have a comprehensive overall understanding of our business in each client.
- Preparing for General Management synthesis of the market share panel and other type of reports.
- Support Commercial / Division team in organizing professional trips / meetings (reservations and PO follow-up)
- Master’s Degree OR graduate (business / economic field);
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in Romanian and English
- Strong computer skills (Excel—advanced);
- SAP skills represent a strong advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Results driven and solution oriented;
- Proactive and challenge the status quo attitude