What you will do...
- Tools champion: tools optimization with global team, reports & dashboards that bring added value to division businesses.
- Quality input from tools & advocacy for using the tools in divisions: engage colleagues around using the tools, proactively make analysis and send the input to the divisions.
- Sprinklr main point of contact for divisions digital teams.
- GDPR digital tasks
- CRM: support Digital Project Manager in the company CRM project
- Websites: supervision for tagging + correct collection of data.
- Ensure an outlook among the local competitors & other industries, trends, intelligence and experimentation.
- Global & zone best practices digital, ecommerce: centralize & select.
2. CMI (Consumer and Market Intelligence)
- Support CMI in reporting, especially estimations of market shares
- Support ad-hoc Social Media Listening projects
- Support CMI in administrative tasks and in organizing market research projects
- Identify and analyze relevant Consumer Trends
What you will need…
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong background in online behaviors and engagement levers
- Adopts rapidly new digital tools
- Excel proficient
- Analytical & data integrator – makes tools numbers meaningful
- Drives, collects and analyses data
- Transforms insights into actionable proposals for divisions.
- Communicates insights with impact & clarity.
- Future oriented and detects new trends