We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
The team is the main force that drives revenue growth and our mission is to ensure that L’Oreal remains the No.1 beauty company in the world.You will…
- Monitor and support month end closing, conso reporting for South APAC countries to ensure accounting data accuracy and timeliness
- Monitor and support balance sheet review process for South APAC countries to ensure adequate accounting reviews and timely actions performed by countries
- Perform accounting reviews on significant and risks by coordinating with group consolidation
- Provide day-to-day guidance and support on accounting processes and SAP FI processes to all South APAC countries
- Identify inconsistent practices and opportunities across countries to drive accounting productivity in process, system and workflow, by working closely with shared service, zone process lead and IT
- Review IT finance project portfolio for South APAC together with APAC Accounting Director, to prioritize resources and balance the demands with countries and SWIFT IT
- Define and execute COA governance as accounting process owner for all SAP platforms in APAC.
- Provide COA guidance and attribution leadership in APAC, by working closely with group, countries, controlling and IT.
- Animate accounting teams in South APAC and coordinate training where required
- At least 8 years' Accounting experience in multinational companies or Big 4 firms
- Solid experiences in Accounting including accounting practices, principle and processes
- Knowledge of SAP FI-CO
- Group consolidation, mix of business controlling and accounting experience
- Regional experience working in diversified culture
- Ability to influence
- Possess skills for critical thinking, good change management, and effective communication skills
- Only human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Ambitious. You crave success and we'll support you all the way. That way, we all win.