Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
Under Consumer Product Divisions, a Make-up brand is recruiting for a Product Manager to:
- Orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products using their own product, market and consumerexpertise, to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship.
- Collect and analyse consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Adapt communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Mobilise and work with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
- Manage PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy
- Effectively prepare clear messages for senior management
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Implement the retail strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team and ensure the proper implementation of retail materials (services, advice, etc.)
- Make recommendations on media, implement media and promotion plans and ensure implementation of trade marketing plan
The ideal candidate should have:
- Around 5 years’ experience managing of new launches of a consumer brand (ideally in Cosmetics or Personal care category)
- Strong interests in consumer products / retail industry
- Demonstrated Project Management, Prioritization and Organization Skills
- Working knowledge of and experience in brand management marketing
- Rigorous quantitative data analysis skills with the ability to translate into conclusions and action-oriented planning
- Affirmative sensitivity to the métier / appreciation for our business
- Strategy development and brand planning exposure
- Strong Interpersonal Skills (written and oral)
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.
Watch the video below to find out how it is like working for L’Oreal!