Are you passionate about E-commerce and creative designing?
Then joining the Active Cosmetics Division might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries. When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds. To enable a fast-growing business and continuous investment in our employees, HR operations plays a fundamental role when it comes to managing trends, mobility and HR information system.
Now we are looking for a proactive and Creative Designer who will contribute to the E-commerce acceleration of all brands within the Active Cosmetics Division (ACD). You help maximize beauty experience and conversion with a clear understanding of the beauty customer journey through the right creative design, UX, and inspirational content.
- Lead and execute creative design for E-commerce touchpoints, with strong CTA and conversion in mind
- Creation of visual assets (onsite banners, affiliate banners, EDM, product images etc) within timelines
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure brand equity is combined with pure players or e-retailers’ design guidelines
- Work with e-distributor and platforms to ensure all assets (images, descriptions, product info, pricing) are uploaded in an accurate and timely manner
- Define shopper content needs by e-retail cluster (e.g. Shopee, Lazada, Amazon, Watsons.com) and category, and keep them updated over time
- Brainstorm with marketing and content team members and project leads to develop content for new campaigns
- Monitoring and analysing CTR and CR of digital assets, deep dive to identify opportunities to optimize consumer journey and sales growth
- Monitor E-commerce digital design trends, interesting initiatives and competitors’ best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Graphic Design, Marketing, e-Commerce
- At least 2 years’ experience working in e-Commerce, digital marketing agencies
- Strong visual design skills and proficient with design software (Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Super creative. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.