Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 88 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 locations.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Ensure the smooth execution of the planning process in order to guarantee the availability of the product while optimising customer service and cost.
- Supply plan consolidation based on the validated sales forecasts of the X Dock countries.
- Exchange with the Market Supply Logistics (MSL) about the long-term issues (capacity, gap between capacity and demand)
- Manage the replenishment process through the evaluation of the shortage risks and by communicating priorities to the MSL.
- Decrease shortages by the analysis of the causes, the definition of the action plans and the challenges of suppliers about the availability dates of products which are out of stock.
- Define and follow the Key Performance Indicators (out of stock, service rate, stock) and communicate them internally, cross dock countries and to the MSL
- Inbound management for total portfolio.
- Establish a personalized relationship with the countries in order to optimise the service level.
- Proactively ensure order processing and follow-up until the delivery.
- Efficiently answer to the countries’ requirements (deadlines, shortages, information, disputes)
- Record, analyse and follow up the disputes situations (complains, deductions, returns etc.) in accordance with the Credit Manager, the sales and controlling teams, and the physical distribution.
- Proactively communicate towards the hierarchy in case of problems and implement adapted corrective actions.
- Liaise with the 3PL and freight forwarders in order to build an optimal outbound retroplan
- Participate to the best practices’ improvement
The ideal candidate should have:
- 2 – 3 years work experience in supply planning, preferably regional roles
- Able to manage complexity in a fast pace environment
- Eye for detail, analytical and enjoys analyzing large amount of data sets
- Proficient Excel skills, hands on experience with Marcos and VBA is a plus
- Good to have some experience with SAP and Power BI
- High energy level – we work hard and we play hard too!