Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 88 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Digital & E-commerce Manager in Singapore to oversee the digital and e-commerce strategies and optimization for one of our divisions.
In this role you will:
Plan & optimize with the division’s media strategy, budgets and investments, ensuring cross-media efficiency, close tracking of results, actionable recommendations
- Design strategies/guidelines to drive online traffic, track conversion rates and make improvements in consequence by improving the design / content and user experience
- Monitor digital performance and consumer engagement
- Share best practices and monitor local digital performance of the products and social communities to support the brand’s ambition
- Maintain understanding of the latest digital opportunities and trends in consumer interaction and inspire the brand with those possibilities
Manage Competitive, market and best practices intelligence
- Drive customer acquisition, retention and growth through digital, and a seamless customer experience online
- Stay up to date with market, consumers & competitors
- Collect and connect working knowledge on the e-retailers
Monitor and enhance the online sales activity
- Ensure User Experience of the website including Design & Aesthetics, Content, and Navigation, Branding / Marketing, Performance, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Own and manage SEO measurements and monitoring methodologies
- Activates the right business drivers by tracking, analysing and drawing conclusions from specific e-commerce KPIs (unique visitors, conversion rate, profit optimization)
- Ensure that all ecommerce activity is consistent with the brand sense of purpose
Achieve excellence through optimization and innovation
- Determine immediate strategy and sustainable vision to increase weight of business / contribution to division growth / Market share
- Create and maintain an online e-business plan: e-promotional calendar, product exclusivity, cross selling mechanisms, data ownership within eCommerce brands websites and e-retailers ones
- Create synergies between inside and outside partners in marketing or digital activities
- Provide SEO/SEM and Digital Marketing through innovation and process improvements
- Leverage local constraints and maturity in eCommerce activation
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 5-10 years of relevant working experiences in Digital & E-commerce
- Strong management experience from both platforms and brands perspective
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong business acumen and ambition to drive business forward
- Strong consumer centricity
- Collaborative and strong analytical skills
- Highly adaptable to changes in a fast pace environment