L’Oréal, the #1 beauty company in Singapore, currently has 18 international brands across luxury, masstige, consumer and hair categories. Established in 1990, it has more than 600 employees and a Research & Innovation Centre. L'Oréal Singapore consistently wins awards as one of the top employers in the country, as well as sustainability awards for its commitment to environmental, social, ethical and consumer needs. These include the 2018 Singapore Business Review International Business Award for Logistics for the first-ever innovative trucking and sustainability solution in Asia-Pacific, and also the first-ever beauty brand to win the 3R Award 2017 from National Environment Agency.
Now we are looking for an ambitious and analytical Finance Analyst in our Finance team to carry out budgetary control for one or several areas of activity (e.g. marketing costs, development costs, general costs, monitoring promotions, logistical costs, etc.) under the direct supervision of his/her manager.You will…
- Produce monthly reports relating to his/her activity.
- Participate in drafting the plan, budget and trends for his/her area of activity (e.g. drawing up analysis charts, summaries, specific analyses, etc.).
- Undertake all cost analyses in order to detect risks and propose the actions required to maintain budgetary objectives.
- Develop an information network enabling anticipation of cash flows to optimize choices between various financing means in line with growth of capital volumes and cost of money
- Identify opportunities in order to optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, PRI, CSV etc.).
- Implement good Internal Control practices within his/her area of activity
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-4 years of relevant working experience
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Adventurous. You’ll embrace challenges and change with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.