Who are we?
The Active Cosmetics and Consumer Products Division make the best of cosmetic innovation available to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are distributed in mass retailing channels – hypermarkets, supermarkets, pharmacies, drugstores and traditional stores. These brands offer a wide range of coloring products, hair care, makeup and skin care.
Brands include L’Oreal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Vichy, La Roche-Posay and etc.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Key Account Assistant to ensure in-store optimization and coordinate all store operations activities between office and field staff. Key responsibilities include:
- To report to a Key Account Manager who will be managing the business of a retailer(s)
- To assist in administrative work such as excel spread sheets
- Well-versed in excel functions such as V-lookup, Pivot Table etc
- Able to generate templates to increase work productivity
- To assist in preparation of presentation slides for internal/external purpose
- May be required to present as well
- Analyzing of data and numbers
- To interact and negotiate with external parties for commercial purpose
- Required to conduct store visits occasionally
- To interact and coordinate with internal sales team for merchandising and operational duties
The ideal candidate should have:
- Reasonable academic qualification (preferably university degree graduate/taking gap year for internship)
- Good Excel skills (for internal reporting, external documents filling) & good communication skills (for external customer facing & internal sales rep/merchandisers facing)
- Positive attitude, self-driven & willingness to learn
- Able to handle pressure on deadlines & attention to details
- Ambitious to develop her/his career in FMCG/beauty working in MNC environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary including allowances
- Career advancement opportunity
- Regular office hours and 5-days work week, occasional OT is required for store set-up, set down and refits
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.
Watch the video below to find out how it is like working for L’Oreal!