Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Junior Controller to maximize performance of the Division:
- actively review financial performance, identify risk and opportunities and proposed appropriate actions.
- Work with business to build Plan, Budget and Trend.
- Support Commercial and Marketing to establish selling price, tracks and monitor sales thru and sales out reporting and A&P spending.
- Perform monthly closing and reporting activities in accordance with Accounting Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control.
- Continuously engage stakeholders to develop, establish and consistent financial reports.
- 3-5 years of financial planning & analysis (FP&A) experience
- Degree in finance or accounting or professional accounting qualifications e.g. CPA/ CA/ACCA preferred.
- Strong commercial acumen, able to strategize & maximize resources in creative / resourceful ways
- Ability to engage and influence business stakeholders
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Sharp eye for detail, resilient and passionate in all that you do
- Agile and excited to work in a dynamic environment