所在地: Local Office
Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 82 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 140 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Brand Controller under LUXE division to monitor performance of the Division:
• Draft the Plan, Budget and Trends for his/her area of activity.
• Produce or supervise the monthly reports for his/her area of activity.
• Optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken in accordance with the Standards and good practices set down by Internal Control by maintaining constant links with his/her contacts (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, POS advertising, CSV etc.).
• Monitor costs and carry out all analyses required to identify risks and opportunities and to propose the appropriate actions.
• Minimal 3 years of financial planning & analysis (FP&A) experience
• Degree in finance or accounting or professional accounting qualifications e.g. CPA/ CA/ACCA preferred.
• Ability to engage and influence business stakeholders
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
Why should you work for L’Oreal?
L’Oréal is richly endowed with a portfolio of international brands that is unique in the world and that covers all the lines of cosmetics and responds to the diverse needs of consumers the world over. Visit us to know more.
Watch the video below to find out how it is like working for L’Oreal!