Who are we?
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people.
Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are we looking for?
The Professional Products Division (PPD) is universally known for exclusively supplying salons and other professional customers with the most advanced technologies in hair care, styling and colouring products. The 8 brands within this division are L’Oréal Professionnel, Mizani, Redken, Pureology, Kérastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Matrix and Essie Professionnel. Our brands have made us the world leader in professional beauty products and one of the most dynamic places to pursue your career in the world.
As Senior Product Manager of Kerastase, our luxury haircare brand, you will:
- Define the strategic directions and the 3-year marketing plan, guide portfolio priorities (new launches, pillar products’ renewal and animation of core catalogue)
- Steer the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights, share findings with the zone to ensure the consistency of new product development with the country’s needs
- Take ownership of international launches and create the right angle of attack locally to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences locally. Supervise the entire development process and the respect of deadlines
- Manage the budget (sales forecast; price strategy, profitability of the brand, P&L, etc.)
- Have an eye for details to ensure perfect execution of visual merchandising within salon with consistency
- Lead the marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) and the adaptation of communication (imagery, digital, point of sales)
- Mobilise other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner with external parties to develop a broader business strategy
- Define clear messages to present to top management and accompany the teams in the preparation of meetings
- Build and maintain good relationship with the brand’s top 10 accounts
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand- Translate the brand’s sense of purpose into a retail strategy for the country (services, advice, etc.)
- Influence the B2B2C strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team, lead the roll-out of retail material (service, advice, etc.)
The ideal candidate should have:
- University degree (minimally a Bachelor’s degree)
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in marketing and brand management
- Leadership and people management experience
- Excellent skills in communication and relationship building
- Track record in leading creation of high performing brand content and managing multiple social platforms
- Experience in leading brand social strategy within the beauty sector
- Confidence with social analytics
- Experience in working with and developing relationships with brand influencers
- Passion for beauty across categories, especially in haircare
- Experience in the luxury beauty industry is a bonus
You are …
- Passionate: You have a real passion for the beauty industry and love learning new things.
- Organised: You love a list and have strong planning and organisation skills – with the ability to re-prioritise as required.
- Measured: We want to track the success of our campaigns and initiatives so projects must be able to show ROI.
- Accurate: You have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial. Every day, you spot opportunities to drive growth for our brand and our customers, making sure the good name of our brand is always protected.
- L’Oréal is for the pioneers, which means embracing new ideas, challenges and change with positivity and a hands-on approach.
- Even if you are Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes.
- You are real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you will feel right at home whoever you are.
WHAT COULD L'OREAL OFFER YOU?
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of an amazing brand within the biggest beauty company in the world. Apply with your CV and cover letter now!
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams.
- World class training and development.
- Excellent benefits including complimentary products, worldwide profit share, product discounts and a competitive salary.
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people.