Who are we?
We wake up every morning because there is excitement in knowing that everyone we work with has a tremendous impact on a larger vision. We empower billions of people to be the canvas for self-expression inspiring confidence and self-belief every day. When they feel good, we feel good. It's contagious! That’s why we surround ourselves with other 86 000 L'Oréal driven thinkers and doers to spark innovation and build a true leading brand powerhouse offering beauty for all across 36 international brands and 150 countries.
When we create a product or experience that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something. Something that will win the hearts and minds of another billion.
What are we looking for?
Drive strategic planning of paid and organic search (on / off platform) that is platform and format agnostic.
• Strategic planning guidelines and benchmark
• Search activation framework and governance
• Keyword planning guidelines
• On/Off platform search golden rules
• Govern and ensure adoption of guidelines.
• Setting up and driving search best practices.
• Guidance on investment threshold
Search Monitoring and Analysis, in close collaboration with Corp. Data Analytics, Digital and IT
• Search and platform trends
• Consumer search behavior insights
• Develop/Improve tools to monitor performance, compliance and transparency.
• Keyword and SKU analysis
• Investment and ROAS analysis (by category, by seasonality)
Performance Media Planning
Lead performance media planning to drive media efficiencies, especially for Tier 2 SAPMENA markets.
• Ensure budget sufficiency and efficiency
• Guidance on strategic planning, phasing and channel allocations.
• A/B test – setup, formats, audiences, etc.
WoW and Upskilling
• Outlining cross-functional WoW to drive integrated planning
• Search capabilities building
• Industry updates
• Cross-market knowledge sharing
Close collaboration with Zone/Market search lead to drive excellence in execution and provide the best support to them.
• 8+ years experience as search specialist
• Strong working knowledge of search engine marketing practices
• Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and search engine optimization
• Strong knowledge of digital media ecosystem, ad tech, biddable media, programmatic buying and audience data acquisition / segmentation
• Working knowledge of Facebook Ads, DSP, Google Ads and Google Analytics
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Highly self-motivated, proactive, can-do attitude
• Ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Prior experience in e-commerce and social marketing is advantageous